Join us as a key member of Glovo’s local operations team! We are looking for a proactive person to join our Operations Team!
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Collaborate with Partners to assist them with Concerns or Issues
- Develop and maintain professional understanding of Partner base to assist Glovo deepening current relationships.
- Perform as key contact for selected Partner relationships under Partner Operations Team guidance.
- Initiate apt activities to ensure on time and scheduled response to Partner.
- Ensure to alert the Partner Operations Team with respect to any delays along with potential issues.
- Provide assistance to Partner Operations Team for new account openings.
- Review independently all documents and link entire Partner accounts to suitable relationships.
- Implement and supervise all trade activities.
- Ensure to alert the Partner Operations Team of prospective sales opportunities surface from discussions with Partner.
- Conduct evaluation of Partner’s accounts.
- Collect mandatory information to analyze Partner situations.
- Develop and oversee relationships with Partners performing alongside Account Managers to ensure top level service provided to Partners.
- Perform as a key contact point for a portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout a range of services and products.
- Proven experience as call center or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office, G-docs and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.