- Processing and dispensing prescriptions, treatment sheets and medication orders correctly and accurately.
- Giving accurate drug information to all doctors, nurses, patients and other user departments.
- Checking the expiry dates of medicines, making sure that the short expiry drugs are tagged and returned back to the store in compliance with the Short Expiry Drug Policy.
- Effectively manage the dispensing of drugs and other commodities.
- Check and advise on expiry of drugs and disposal of the same.
- Ensure proper management of pharmacy records.
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders.
- Keep record of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals.
- Receiving, interpreting and processing prescriptions
- Dispense medication, packaging and labeling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
- Diploma in pharmaceutical technology from an institution accredited by Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board and have a valid practicing license.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.