The CloudFactory Pre-Sale Analyst works with the Sales and Delivery Team to map our existing resources (people/technology) to meet our prospective client’s business needs. This position acts as a unique point of contact for the Sales team as they explore new clients. You will work closely with and thus understand Sales and Delivery of CloudFactory, and use the cross-departmental understanding to propose solutions to the Sales team to close the deal.
CloudFactory has delivery operations in Nepal and Kenya at the moment. You will not only understand our existing clients as well as the work we deliver for them, but also understand the skill sets of CloudWorkers in both Nepal and Kenya. You will then use the knowledge to influence selling decisions as well as for deciding which country is best to deliver the client’s needs.
As a Pre-Sale Analyst you will:
- Become the representative as well as subject matter expert of Delivery to work with the Sales team as they explore new clients.
- Be a part of a pre-sales call with the Sales team to understand Clients’ business needs and processes.
- Provide delivery perspective while proposing solutions and prospective tools to our potential clients.
- Work to enable consistency of collaboration between Delivery Pre-sales and Sales Account Executive team, and build greater efficiency during Pre-sales processes globally.
- Work with a team for sample processing for prospects.
- Review and analyze business rules, use cases, and sample inputs to provide feedback on tools and input.
- Perform analysis of client tools and sample data work to best represent the optimal output CloudFactory can provide.
- Learn and collaborate with Team Leads and pods in Nepal and Kenya to exchange knowledge of existing use cases, tools, and best practices.
- Understand complexity and level of effort required in existing projects, and thus provide suggestions to the Sales team for packaging similar type of prospect deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in an intelligent way.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and Project Management tools.
- Strong business acumen coupled with understanding of the latest technology and delivery solutions.
- Cross cultural collaboration ability with experience working with teams spread across different time zones.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance
Apply Via https://jobs.workable.com/