This role is responsible for coordinating daily operational activities between planning, raw milk processing, packing, quality and stores. This role plays a key role in ensuring all process steps meet the quality expectations as per the regulatory and Bio in house requirements:
- Monitoring and controlling the production processes from raw ingredients intake through to packaging of finished products
- Monitoring all quality CCPs and keep regular records of the same as scheduled. (For example, milk storage temperatures, homogenization pressures, clarification temperatures, pasteurization temperatures, sterilization temperatures, packing temperatures etc.)
- Ensure all the process steps meets the quality expectations/ rigorous standards of quality and hygiene as specified in the regulatory and Bio in house requirements.
- In liaison with food safety coordinator, carry out technical trainings, quality trainings and evaluation for production staffs.
- Reporting any identified critical compliance risks and recommendations to the Quality manager
- Support Continuous Improvement efforts within Production, Quality and Operations department.
- In liaison with the food safety team leader/ coordinator; revise and update the quality assurance documents and procedures/ work instructions that are within the production.
- Ensure there is reduced customer complaints, reduced line wastages, reduced NCPs by monitoring and validating the QMS/ FSMS to ensure there is continuous improvement
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis; ensure CAPA closures are actioned, monitored, closed effectively and on time
- Ensuring compliance of all the processes (Dairy and nondairy) in accordance to quality programs (GMP/OSHA, HACCP/ FSMS), Bio inhouse policies and industry regulatory requirements
Skills and Attributes
- Strong governance, risk and control skills
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and FSMS principles
- Excellent skills in conducting root cause analysis and CAPA closures
- Strong in scientific reporting
- Highly skilled in use of MS office applications.
- Good leadership skills with ability to work as part of a team
- Passion for quality and maintaining consistent standards of excellence
Education and Experience Level
- Bachelors degree in Dairy/foodtechnology, Food Science & Technology or other related field
- At least 3 years experience in Dairy/Foodprocessing
- Experience working in a processing role in the FMCG industry