ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for professionals with 5+ years of work experience to join the Business Operations Department in Kenya, One Acre Fund’s largest country of operation. You will oversee the operational management of non-Agriculture products and self-service channels portfolio. You will ensure you enhance our client experience in using our service channels and product portfolio. You will report to the Business Operations Department head.
- Contribute to the department’s 5 Year Plan, annual goals, and planning for operational processes.
- Improve the department to grow our services to more clients while maintaining a high level of service.
- Oversee improvement projects to allow us to scale to more farmers, and offer a better service.
- Work with stakeholders to update and improve on the cross-client self-services.
- Ensure annual plans align with the country program’s long-term vision and targets.
- Measure progress against goals, report on progress, and hold the team accountable for strategic areas.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements and ensure those targets are met on monthly basis.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process for your sub-departments; anticipate spending for the year based on annual plans.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years relevant experience in operations and management.
- Professional work experience or successful entrepreneurial experience in a demanding position in client service operations.
- Leadership experience at work.
- Experience managing projects from idea to implementation
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine with good humor, patience, and an approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Language: English required in Kenya. Swahili-speakers encouraged to apply.