Serve as enterprise software product executive combining market analysis, technology and end-user experience knowledge to establish a distinctive product vision, product roadmap and deliver world class financial digital products
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Drive continuous improvement to existing products and discovery and rollout of new initiatives via data-driven processes
- Maintain deep knowledge of user requirements, competitive landscape and market needs
- Conceptualize prioritize and write succinct product requirements to cross-functional working team
- Own the lifecycle of products from inception to production release – oversee all stages of development and make sure that blocking issues are escalated and resolved.
- Research various sectors to better understand the competitive landscape of those industries, as well as both the threats and opportunities available to your portfolio companies
- Set key metrics, track and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
- Provide support to team members in the development, testing and deployment processes (e.g. impediment removal, requirement clarification, etc.)
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features and facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Establish and maintain an integrated company product roadmap through collaboration with company leadership, key stakeholders, performance against targets, and through deep customer research Prioritize resources and considering trade-offs
- Communicate progress against roadmap across the cross-functional team as well as throughout the organisation
- Track product effectiveness and continually work towards a tangible and sustained value proposition
- Develop a customer journey map and core value proposition and messaging through data and qualitative research (i.e. acquisition analysis, customer interviews, Surveys etc.)
- Own experiments & experiences end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Evangelize and train internal teams on product capabilities
- Refine product vision based on feedback from end users, support teams as well as throughout the organisation
- Work with Marketing for product positioning, go-to-market strategy, messaging and product launch.
- Continuously benchmark product with that of competition and ensure own product is better and adds more value
- Coordinates ideas, concepts and product feature research and makes the case for enhancements where necessary
- Any other assigned tasks/duties
- Product training
- Quality assurance
- User experience designs and testing
- Attend seminars, trade shows, events & other marketing initiatives to demonstrate technical specification of products
- Employee engagements
New Business Development
- Recommend new business opportunities, and develop business case in support of such opportunities.
- Participate in UAT sessions of developed solutions before deployment/customer sign off
- Develop relevant product training manual/presentation slides
- Liaise effectively with development team and Project Management Office with respect to projects/integration handled
- Perform solution testing and give feedback to clients and development team where necessary
- Oversee the development of relevant company or client proposals for the products in portfolio
User experience design
- Facilitate frictionless onboarding for our users on all products
- Enable users automate their financial and administrative challenges by coming up with simple, usable and creative solutions
- Look for opportunities and coming up with product idea
- Build and maintain a design system & library to keep consistency with design and front-end throughout the product teams
- Designing and running workshops with cross-functional team to untangle thinking around a complex business and system problem
A good degree in Business, IT, Computer Science or Social Sciences
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience in a similar function.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Method of Application
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd July 2021.