We believe in ethical dealings with our employees and our business associates.
We are looking to hire an experienced production team leader who is highly organised and able to ensure that production remains a smooth and efficient process while monitoring employees and organising workflow. He / she should be highly skilled in complex food production operations and be able to comprehend the multifaceted nature of the manufacturing process. He / she should have the ability to optimise day to day activities while minimising costs as an essential to ensure maximum quality and efficiency.
A detailed Job description will be shared during the interview.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Degree, Higher National Diploma or equivalent in;
- Food Technology
- Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Diploma holder with 7+ years’ experience in busy food processing environment will be highly considered.
- At least 5 years of experience in production management
- Experience working in a busy food processing industry
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Results-driven approach to work
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents herein described, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application and email to: email@example.com before close of business 26th July 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Greenforest Foods Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.