About the role
We are seeking a Project Manager-Engineering who will lead the design and engineering teams on Sanergy’s existing breeding facility to implement key retrofits and design changes to the current operating facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the design and engineering teams to complete company goals
- Develop framework, standards, templates for all internal project management processes
- Provide training and feedback to the engineering teams to ensure full adoption of the framework
- Ensure design and engineering teams are delivering projects on time
- Ensure design and engineering teams are delivering projects within budget
- Engage all internal and external stakeholders to ensure blocks are flagged and cleared
- Degree in Engineering with previous project planning and team management experience
- Experience in Project Management in Design and Construction Projects
- Extensive knowledge of engineering & construction principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to lead and motivate
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and to work autonomously
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team, set priorities, handle budgets and provide constructive feedback to junior members.
- Effective interpersonal skills to properly represent Sanergy in an ethical and professional manner.
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well among the Sanergy-Stars
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team.
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
The perks you’ll have
- A holistic benefits package
- Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A unique chance to tackle critical challenges of sanitation, economic empowerment and food security