- The Project Manager will be deployed to Afghanistan on a rotation basis.
- Oversight of all operational aspects of the Project
- Responsible for the day-to-day project management and implementation of the contract
- AMI administrative procedures, including recording and reporting
- Act as a single focal point for the client, the clinical team and AMI management
- Ensure compliance with every aspect of the contract including operations, personnel, planning, quality control, contracts management and administration, logistics, compliance with all stipulated reporting requirements.
- The PM will be aware and report on the staff movements and other operational issues.
- The PM will liaise with the client on changes in staffing and operational issues up to and including cargo movements.
- The PM will ensure uninterrupted provision of services and guaranteed staffing of all positions at all times
- University Graduate with a degree (B.Sc or BA) in Healthcare Administration OR Business Administration OR any related field in Medical Sciences, (MBA or a Master degree in related fields will be an added advantage) or Have 10 years vocational experience in Medical operations and management experience of projects, preferably in challenging environments
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must be conversant with AMI protocols and procedures
- All staff must speak fluent English
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.