Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, the job holder shall be responsible for guiding Management in the setting up and automation of the records/registry function, the effective and appropriate management of the Sacco’s records from their inception, right through to their eventual disposition. They will provide access to accurate records for a range of operational and strategic purposes and ensure that legal obligations are met.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Records Management, Information Technology, Archives and Records management or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- 4 years post graduate records management experience in a reputable Financial Institution.
- Must have demonstrable working Knowledge of a DMS solutions
- Possess working knowledge of computerized office applications.
- Be a current registered member of at least one related Professional body.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A proficient and forward-thinking Individual
- Analytical with a hands-on approach to monotonous tasks.
- Self-driven and results oriented.
Method of Application
Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to email@example.com . Indicate your current and expected remuneration.
All applications should be made on or before Friday 30th July 2021. Please note that K-unity does not ask for any payment during any stage of the recruitment process, only the official K-Unity numbers 020-2047678/066-2022201 or our official HR email above will be used to communicate.