We are looking for a candidate with a passion for Training, Research and M&E to join our technical team as a Research Monitoring and Evaluation Associate.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing technical support in design and execution of research, M&E and project management projects;
- Design of new training programs and review of the existing ones to meet the organizational strategic objectives and changing needs of the clients;
- Managing the delivery of trainings including quality assurance on training methods and materials;
- Delivery of business development activities from opportunity identification to proposal submission;
- Support recruitment and management of training consultants;
- Contribute to the organization’s knowledge base through development of training guides, articles, blogs and technical notes;
- Support qualitative and quantitative data management, analysis and report writing.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Degree in M&E, Statistics, Project Management or other relevant field;
- At least three (3) years of professional experience designing and implementing research, monitoring, and evaluation activities;
- Demonstrated capacity to utilize and support others in utilizing a range of learning tools and approaches, both virtual and in-person;
- Excellent business development skills;
- Working experience with donor funded / development projects;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to create compelling and concise narratives for a range of audiences.