Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Real Time Operator. He/she will be responsible for coordinating live courier operations and ensure daily performance against a range of KPIs.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a great user experience
- Manage real-time fleet capacity
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders
- Give structured and actionable daily feedback to the ops managers
- Ensure a smooth operation by coordinating communication with LiveOps support, clients, couriers, and other operational departments.
- Organize personnel, and assist with training as required, whilst also organizing budgets and courier expenses.
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes.
- Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s or equivalent training and/or least 6 months relate experience preferred
- Previous experience of at least 1 year as a dispatcher or similar position within an office environment, international shipping and stock management.
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, G-docs and call center equipment/software programs
- Organized and logical, willing to adapt quicklyto changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in afast-paced and pressured environment,
- Communicating effectively with both colleaguesand clients and following verbal and writteninstructions.
- Must be able to efficiently solve problemsrelating to sales, finance and transportation ofgoods in locations both nationally and overseas.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVswith a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with RTO (Real Time Operations) Agent on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.