At Glovo, we thrive to provide our customers with a world-class experience. To help us do that, we are looking for an enthusiastic RTO Team Lead to help us lead our RTO team in Kenya. This is your opportunity to help us take care of our customers on a daily basis and help us streamline our processes. This is a position for you if you have an experience in and a passion for customer service, and can think on your own and act with a great autonomy in a growing start-up.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Control live operations on a daily basis and make them work
- Ensure that every order is delivered in an excellent condition and on time
- Help solve our couriers’ problems of any kind
- Maximise the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve email management, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Proven experience as call center team lead or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Being able to work under pressure and track thousands of movements every day
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office, G-docs and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Willingness to work weekends, early mornings, late nights, and occasional holidays, in an operational 24/7 environment
- Positive and patient
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.