Reporting To: Business Planning and Strategy Manager
Overall Job Purpose
To assist the Mortgage Business management in providing support to sales teams in achieving their monthly and annual targets. Provide valuable feedback to the Management and make sure that consumers are satisfied with the customer journey and post purchase relationship management.
- Monitor sales leads from the lead management system/CRM, ensure that they are being engaged and converted.
- Update the lead management system without delay and ensure all information is correct on the internet page on a regular basis; and assist sales management with other marketing coordination duties
- Documentation of the customer fulfilment journey
- Regular sales process reviews to ensure that the team is operating optimally.
- Monitor delivery dates and times with other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost of professionalism.
- Management of internal and external property sales agents.
- Through the Property Sales Manager, have engagement with the branch network to ensure that sales activities do not lose momentum.
- Liaise with Property sales Manager, sales coordinators and direct sales representatives and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price lists, memo’s, reports and standard forms regularly.
- Liaise daily with legal department regarding completion of the sales processes and documentation
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Ensured office supplies are timely ordered
- Ensure travel arrangements are made as required
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Organize sales and team events
- Provide general support to visitors/ customers when needed
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business-related degree from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years minimum working experience in a similar role (Banking experience is preferable)
Key Competencies and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales coordinator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal skills; Capability to liaise, interact, coordinate and build rapport with people at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and cope with strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills – should be able to do presentations and analysis on Excel
- Strong analytical skills