Report to: Commercial & Business Development Director
The role involves building positive business relationships for business growth.
The job holder is responsible for meeting sales targets and maintaining delightful customer experiences.
- Build key customer relations, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Developing presentations, proposal and quotations as needed in the sales process for the customers.
- Seek out new business opportunities and organize appointments with customers for sales pitch and negotiation.
- Achieve the set annual sales targets.
- Build, maintain and communicate pipeline of potential business for internal planning.
- Up sell company’s products and services to the existing clients.
- Make regular contact with customers to ensure development and maintenance of a strong relationship for delivery of excellent customer service.
- Keep track of customer’s communication and ensure timely action is taken on customers’ requests and enquiries
- Keep existing customers informed on new developments in the company.
- Manage the debtors’ records and ensure that follow up is done to collect payments when they fall due.
- Ensure that all sales activities are recorded and that the records are kept up to date with contacts.
- Submit weekly and monthly sales reports as required.
- 5-10 Years’ Experience in BPO Industry
- Proven experience in B2B sales desired.
- Expertise in MS Office and CRM software
- Market knowledge in B2B
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, Marketing or relevant field