Our client is a leading IT Solutions company in the country. They seek to hire an experienced Sales Executive who will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the Office Automation department and work towards the achievement of growth and profitability of the product and or services within this department.
- Build strategy on developing new accounts, product positioning, and pricing in liaison with the sales executives for existing customers.
- Works on and actively set out to achieve the agreed set financial and non-financial targets from the assigned clients.
- Handles an agreed set of market, clients/accounts as advised, determined, and discussed and agreed by/with the Sales Manager.
- Develop, map and document the designated accounts and ensure complete coverage in the assigned accounts and market area/segment.
- Develop and maintain user-level & mid-user level contacts
- Identifies prospects and leads generated in the assigned accounts.
- Qualify the prospects/leads and where necessary liaise with the Sales Manager on the same.
- Identifying optimum solutions and where necessary in liaison with Pre-sales support.
- Prepare proposals and presentations as per the organizational standards and client requirements.
- Negotiate and finalize deals as per the organizational guidelines.
- Ensure accurate preparation of the SOF on receipt of the LPO.
- Ensure timely collection of any pending payment in liaison with the credit control team.
- Work closely with Sales Manager, Pre-Sales, CRS team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the equipment/services/consumables.
- Present daily reports to the SM on his/her activity and populate/update the funnel report.
- Maintains key liaison with key stakeholders within the company in relation to sales support matters.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with all clients in the market area to foster sales and ensure client satisfaction and value addition.
- Interacts and cooperates with all within the vertical and across the organization
- Any other duties & responsibilities that are lawfully assigned to you by the supervisor from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Business Management with any extra IT-related field qualification is preferred, a degree is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in Cash Management Solutions e.g Safes, ATM, Money counting machines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience, in the end, customer relationship management.
- Key certifications in the area of business in terms of product and or service.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience in Office automation or enterprise software/hardware solutions and small and or large complex organizations would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of customer impact metrics & solutions.
- Proven interpersonal and team coordination skills.
- Proven proficiency in MS Office.
- Data Analytical skill.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Cash Management Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 30th Sept 2021