Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit Sales Executives, who will be a key point of contact between the company and their customers. He/she will support the Sales Manager in identifying business opportunities, finding possible prospects, researching and analysing sales options.
- Inbound Sales Executive in Nairobi
- Sales Executive in Thika
- Sales Executive in Ruiru
- To achieve agreed KPIs and targets by proactively selling, product offerings, always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations as well as attaining a minimum number of customer audits as per your KPI per week to ensure an effectively managed customer base
- To ensure all sales administration and coordination is accomplished effectively & accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team.
- Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
- To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
- Setting up appointments and visiting potential customers for new business
- Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to customers
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
- To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within the department.
- To proactively identify and assist the Sales and Marketing Manager and other senior managers to obtain real and sustained, continuous improvement, throughout the business and execute the same in a timely manner
- To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture of both personal and organizational trust.
- Has the ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and the organization
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Sales and Marketing Manager in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
- This role is responsible for driving both existing and new business and will be expected to work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless experience for customers, ensuring realistic expectations from the outset.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Educated to degree/diploma level in a Business or Social Sciences related field, or having equivalent work experience (3 + years).
- Proficiency in English ( Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge and Confidence in MS office
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of sales or marketing in a B2B environment
- Sales and marketing best practice / knowledge of current tools (i.e. CRM tools)
- Swahili or any other local language is an advantage
- Candidates MUSTindicate their preferred Locations
Visit Their Website To Apply!