The overall purpose of this job is to support Sendy’s growth and acquisition across Africa through understanding customer needs, identifying business opportunities for Fulfillment and continuously growing Fulfillment.
- Working closely with the Head of Sales or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with vendors on behalf of assigned staff.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting Business Development Managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other business related fields.
- Interest in Sales and Marketing.
- Keen to learn about the industry.
- Ability to identify customer needs.
- Strong sales and relationship management experience.
- Ability to identify and interpret consumer and market trend analysis.
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Open to change.
- Calm under chaos.
- Directly accountable to the Head of Sales.
- Required to work with Senior BDM, BDM’s and Business development executives, the Operations teams & the customer experience team, Partners and Customers.