Number of Vacancies : 2
Purpose of the role:
The role incumbent will spearhead the operations of the Sales and marketing department on projects and activities aimed at developing sales, marketing strategies and campaigns with the overall goal of maximizing company branding.
Duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Creating market awareness, developing and maintaining the organization’s brand.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme).
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Communicating with target audiences by building and developing customer relationships.
- Coming up with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns to promote the company’s brand.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing advertisements in the press or any other channel as required.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, marketing seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research by use of customer questionnaires and relevant focus groups.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Tracking marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management’s review.
- Overseeing and managing the marketing budget.
- Ensuring quotations are submitted to clients on time, negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Ensuring successful and timely delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Developing of new business and identifying areas of improvement for existing clients to meet sales quotas in addition to identifying new clients.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Assessing the market trends and buying trends of consumers/customers.
- Identify and grow opportunities within new and existing territories.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Degree in a Business related course with specialization in Marketing.
- At least five years work experience in a similar role in the service industry.
- Excellent communication skills presentation skills and ability to demonstrate the use of company’s products and services to potential clients.
- Strong organization, planning and administrative skills.
- Keen attention to detail is essential.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High level of integrity and is trustworthiness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.