Our client, a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider in the video surveillance industry is urgently seeking to fill ten (10) roles of Sales Representative in Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu, respectively.
The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quota and account objectives. She/he will build, maintain, and expand relationship with the company’s customers. In additional, he/she will represent the company’s products, services, and solutions to customers, while managing the accounts’ planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific sales targets and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners and key distribution personnel, open new accounts and potential customer to reach the target.
- Meet with key clients, build peer to peer relationships with existing clients and prospects
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed improvement or focus.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for sales matters between the Company and the customers.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for dealers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with distributors and dealers.
- Follow up on sales leads and referrals.
- Develop and maintain the company’s product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales call activity, closings, follow-ups, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in marketing events, such as exhibitions, seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners and System Integrators (SIs).
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements within business operations
- Other sales duties as assigned.
Qualifications, experience & competencies:
- Sales experience, those with relevant experience in security monitoring equipment channels are preferred.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from accredited 4-year-colleges or universities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written.)
- Hardworking and willing to grow together with company
- Solid experience and skills in MS Outlook, Excel, PPT and related tools.
- Have excellent industry channels and customer development capabilities, public relations capabilities, negotiation capabilities, and quick response.
This role attracts a gross salary of Ks.80 -120K per month minus commissions. If you feel you meet the requirements of this role, please feel free to apply using your updated CV not later than 20th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.