- To drive company sales as per targets.
- Offering excellent customer service to new and existing customers.
- To create and present performance reports.
- Planning and developing short and long-term sales and marketing goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to management for approval.
- Coordinate development of sales pipeline through designing, and implementation of high impact interventions leading to demonstrable sales as per the company’s goals and objectives.
- Constructive engagement, provision of first-class service leading to retention for all customers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of car parts and accessories inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase.
- Develop a detailed annual sales and marketing plan with the chief executive officer to grow our customer base.
- Assist in setting up the sales lot or the showroom floor for promotions and to put new models on display.
- Work with the Finance team to develop sales agreements that benefit the company as well as the customer.
- Collaborate with our Chief Executive Officer to offer attractive deals on used vehicles to interested customers.
- Create cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership.
NB/ and any other duty or responsibilities assigned to you by the senior management
Skills and Experience Required
- Sales and Marketing Degree/Equivalent
- Previous car sales experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills require
- 1+ years’ experience in retail sales preferred
Method of Application
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org