Location– KENYA (Qualified candidates will be distributed anywhere within Kenya)
Our client, in logistics and distribution company is looking to hire a competent Sales Representatives whose responsibility is to develop marketing and sales strategies for the company and be able to drive and achieve the set sales targets. As a sales and marketing executive you will also responsible for maintaining customer relationships, tracking sales data, and creating performance reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing and sales of company products
- Distribution of company products and upselling
- Counter Sales
- Coordinating with clients for product distribution
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses
- Maintaining client relations
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas
- Writing Sales reports
Sales Representatives Requirements:
- Diploma/Certificate in any business field
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in FMCG
- Good understanding of distribution cycle
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques
- Ability to reach sales targets
- A passion for sales
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- MOTORBIKE LICENCE IS A MUST.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.