Our client, a telecommunications provider is looking to hire a Sales Support Specialist. This position will provide support to the global sales team to improve efficiency that drives sales volume.
Reports to: Reporting & Admin. Manager
- Leads management: Distribute inquiries and leads to the sales channels in Enterprise.
- Maintain an accurate database of customer and prospect information while performing regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Creating and processing sales orders & service activations.
- Service delivery/stocks management; Ensure timely delivery of equipment for service delivery.
- Other duties as may be required.
Academic/Professional Qualifications & Key Competencies
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Management or Commerce
- Ability to multitask, strong time management and organizational skills
- Well versed in IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite & CRM systems
- Maintain confidentiality of client information
- Ability to work independently and requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyse information and decision making
- Basic understanding of databases
- Great attention to detail
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Strong communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their Cover letter and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Support Specialist on the Subject line. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.