The applicant will be responsible for the day to day finances of the school and maintain comprehensive records of all transactions conducted.
The key tasks / duties will include:-
- Fee processing and reconciliations
- Liaison with Parents, Guardians and other School Stakeholders
- Daily update all finance data and assist in finalization of school accounts
- Regular reporting of all data as per laid down timelines
- On time verification, processing & accounting of payables/receivables
- Petty cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks
- Coordinate and ensure timely make all statutory payment payments
- Physical verification of stocks and assisting in analysis of material losses
- Regular reviews and analysis of financial data with the school head
- Supporting the budgeting process
- Banking all receipts and first line liaison with bank as agent
- Preparing and coordinating school specific audits
- Coordinate wages, leave travel allowance and other payroll related matters
- Dealing with service providers and suppliers
- Organizing local purchases
Applicants should have:-
- CPA part II
- Proven administration experience / training
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen sense of thoroughness and an eye for detail
- Marked ability to prioritise and effectively complete allocated tasks
- Be able to understand and carry out instructions.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and experience with an accounting package is an added advantage.
This is a non unionisable position.
Method of Application
Applicants to send their CV and letter of application to: Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 11th October 2021 at 1700 HRS