Successfully Implement the Heineken Contract to achieve set target for customer feedback through the contract by taking lead in the customer transition activities, alignment with customer on SLAs, conducting regular customer review meeting and preparing progress reports to both the Customer and the Leadership Team.
Understand and manage the P&L through Coordination of Cost Optimization activities at all sites with a focus on GP Improvement and TCO commitments.
Proactively assess, identify and initiate sales and profitability programs through direct and contact sales in order to grow market share in within Heineken with a target to increase from 65% to 100% in the next contract.
To establish and manage an efficient customer service and distribution function to the customer by anticipating, assessing and specifying customer driven service options to create competitive advantage as well as advising on new product introductions, Innovations and Portfolio Harmonization.
Evaluation of the Technical competencies of Heineken team Through Training/On-job Assessment and working with the respective Commercial Excellence teams to ensure that all the employees possess the technical and skill level required for their roles.
Proactively ensure zero safety issues across all sites by working with Site Teams to put in place processes and measures as well as ensuring that the customer employees are well trained on safety issues.
Qualifications Desired (skills, Experience And Knowledge)
A University Degree in Food science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, Dairy Tech, Microbiology, Brewing or any other related discipline.
- 5-7 years experience in customer management
- Experience in account management in a B2B environment managing Strategic Accounts across multiple countries
- Deep understanding of the Brewing Industry
- Experience in working in a matrix organization will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing projects
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiatives and manage priorities
- Excellent communication and organization skills is highly required
- Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Knowledge of food cleaning applications would be an added advantage
- Fluency in English and French is a requirement.