- To ensure that all the security Guards on the shift are present, booked and assigned to assignments.
- To ensure that all security Guards/Guardette are dressed appropriately for their duties at the start of each shift in accordance with Client assignment Instructions
- To ensure the security Guards on duty don’t leave the assignment, drink alcohol and smoke while on duty
- To manage the shift rotations of security guards and make sure all positions are covered during offs days and leave
- To immediately report any assignment malfunction.
- When unable to resolve an incident to escalate to the next senior personnel.
- To initiate company disciplinary procedures as required and to ensure that both the Security Guards are aware.
- To assist in new deployments and any other duties assigned by the Managers.
- Must have a valid and clean driving licence with experience of five years
- Can drive a mannual motor vehichle /Motor Bike within busy traffic of Nairobi
- Must have a certificate of Good conduct valid for one year
- Having worked in the security industry is added advatage
- Age bracket should be between (30-40) years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.