This role reports to the Security Manager.
As the security supervisor, you will support the Security and Safety functions with key focus on:
- implement proactive security awareness programs or processes to protect life, corporate assets and ensure business continuity
- Be responsible for coordination of immediate incident response, escalation, and immediate reporting.
- Manage operational activities and performance standards of 3rd Party Security contractors and adherence/compliance with agreed SLA’s.
- Support on Travel Security management across Business and Ensure safety and security of employees whilst on Company premises and during travel within East Africa
- Ensure implementation of Security Policies Standards and procedures and periodically revise procedure in line with dynamic security threat environment.
- Support crisis management team.
- Ensure Security induction and briefing of all new joiner’s international staff/visitors and contractors.
- Provide coordination and support for all Market trade visits, Events, and Functions as may be required from time to time.
- Periodically review and audit Security architecture as well as Internal Controls risk commensurate to ensure they are cost effective and aligned to management objectives.
- Develops synergy with other functions for alignment and integration with the business at all levels to enable business excellence.
- Support various investigations on reported breaches and security incidents.
- Your challenge is to help drive and maintain high standards of efficiency and process excellence in supervising the above responsibility areas
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in social sciences, security management or criminology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate environment handling similar function preferably in a FMCG set up.
- Thorough knowledge of local substantive and procedural laws relevant to areas of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of MS office, excel and outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to take initiatives, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments, and optimally manage deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Basic skills on investigation and intelligence gathering
- Knowledge on conducting site risk assessment
- Skills on CCTV surveillance
- Understanding of crisis management
- Skills on compiling incident reports
- Skills in manned guarding supervision.
- Experience in emergency response planning
- Committed, flexible and reliable.
- Understanding of IT systems for access control, site patrolling, and other standard security duties
- Valid Driving License
N/B: All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Kenya
Make your application before: 29th August 2021