This position is ideal for candidates who are passionate about pursuing a career in sustainable development and impact investing. A successful candidate will be capable of leading client and project management responsibilities, have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), highly organized, detail-oriented with excellent multi-tasking and decision-making skills. The selected candidate will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a dynamic team. The Senior Associate will be assigned to support various projects and client relationships, manage competing priorities and deadlines, and interact with a diverse D.C. and internationally based teams.
This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya and will report to the Executive Director.
- The Senior Associate will be expected to provide a broad range of technical and project management functions that include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to technical activities related to advisory services in development finance, impact investing, project finance in emerging markets, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and other client services.
- Contributing to the development of high-quality work products for clients, including product presentations, concept notes, investment briefing materials, newsletters, and other communications to share with both internal and external audiences.
- Supporting the management of project deliverables, including development of workplans, project timeline and budgets, tracking progress against targets, and related administrative functions.
- Supporting relationships with multiple clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Graduate degree in finance, international business, international relations or other relevant disciplines.
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience in related field.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional oral & written communications skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs and results within tight timeframes.
- Familiarity with routine administrative and project management functions.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Full professional fluency in written and spoken English; French fluency highly desired.
- Willingness to travel internationally
Visit Their Website To Apply!