What you will do
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will live in a world where data-driven processes and system interconnects a team of 300+ people working to bring better living to millions. You will be working every day to optimize our data-driven processes to give our teams laser-sharp information that will drive decision-making. You will do this by supporting our various teams to fish out the relevant data they need to focus on, driving concrete analysis to drive decision making, and setting up systems that will help them monitor this continuously. You will play an integral role in the most strategically important processes in our value chain, which starts with the procurement of raw materials and goes on to include manufacturing, inventory management, facilities management, and delivery.
Key projects coming up include ERP Implementation, Integrated Quarterly Reforecasting of anticipated business performance, installation of a new manufacturing line, and associated launch of product lines (which will require the Business Operations team to develop new data capture and reporting metrics and tools).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and maintain data systems and databases; this includes fixing formulas and/or coding errors, and other data-related problems.
- Perform descriptive and diagnostic analytics using advanced mathematical techniques and/or statistical models
- Understand key business processes within and across teams and envision how we can better measure their performance and streamline their execution
- Collaboratively build tools with the teams who will use them
- Build dashboards that instantly show teams and leaders how they are performing and what needs their attention
- Analyze data with our management team to inform strategic decision making and determine where we should focus efforts for maximum impact on the company’s performance
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and standard operating procedures
- Incorporate process changes in response to developing business needs
- Understand, analyze, and provide descriptive answers to client queries resulting from deliverables or business questions
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to provide insights and recommendations to client queries resulting from deliverables or business questions.
- Support and drive continuous automation of business processes (using appropriate tools, etc.) to steer quality improvement and value addition.
- Apply data quality assurance best practices
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Are you a dream candidate?
- You have 4+ years of experience in data analysis and project management
- You are an advanced Excel/Google Sheets expert. Working knowledge of Java and SQL will be an added advantage.
- You are a highly analytical problem-solver, with a proven track record of creating new systems and solving complex problems.
- You are a structured & experienced project manager, adept at leading cross-functional teams, taking initiatives from concept to implementation.
- You excel in data analysis and enjoy digging into data to find actionable insights
- You love tackling tough problems and having fun in the process.