We have a passion for finding and developing talent that will help write the next chapter of our company’s success. The Talent Acquisition team is accountable for the execution of recruiting activities, globally, for roles aligning to Africa Operating Unit & geography. This Senior Recruiter role requires strong recruitment experience and team collaboration and will be responsible for delivering against Coca-Cola’s overall talent strategy. Our ideal candidate will have a history of building strong relationships with stakeholders, delivering outstanding results while providing an excellent Hiring manager & candidate experience. If you have a thirst for leadership and a drive to find great talent, then we would love to meet you.
What You’ll Do…
- Responsible for end-to-end recruiting and consultation; including research, building robust pipelines for critical skills, sourcing, candidate assessment, interview and offer management
- Foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to understand business objectives in order to provide external insights on the talent market (i.e. demographic trends, employment projections) and to develop a holistic sourcing & hiring strategy
- Achieve positive outcomes and business KPIs; partner with internal teams (local and global) on identifying and executing operational efficiencies
- Deliver on recruitment priorities leveraging both internal and external talent channels, resulting in an excellent Hiring Manager & Candidate experience
- Collaborate with HR partners and business leadership on the workforce demand to meet overall business targets
- Identify, develop, and implement innovative sourcing strategies for key roles that result in quality talent pipelines to meet workforce needs now and in the future
- Support Coca-Cola’s diversity initiatives and objectives by attracting talent through strategic sourcing channels to ensure Coca-Cola continues to be a top destination for diverse talent
- Utilize data analytics to provide insights and recommendations to the business related to the recruitment process
- Ensure compliance with all federal / state laws and local legislation
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong history of success recruiting in a complex global environment and/or recruitment search firm
- Experience influencing leaders across various disciplines, functions and geographies
- Strong sourcing capability to drive relationship recruitment
- Strong operational experience with recruitment tools and processes
- Ability to apply business acumen and drive operational excellence while anticipating and adapting to changing needs of the business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.