Our client, an online shop is looking for a warm, well-presented and eloquent social Media Intern who will assist create social media content for their business, in order to boost visibility and customer engagement. You will also handle customer service and help with inventory management.
- Create engaging social media content
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels adapting content to suit different channels
- Form key relationships with clients and complimentary businesses across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of using social media
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness, followers and increase customer engagement
- Act as a liaison between customers and the business. Assists with placing of orders, product information, returns, complaints, reviews and other queries.
- Familiarize with the products, count and monitor them
- Ensures that the stockroom is well organized and that all stored items are clean and accounted for.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed
- Diploma or Degree in business administration, marketing or any other related field
- Experience in a similar role
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write an engaging post to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Motivation and commitment.
- You are organized and proactive
- Well versed with photography and videography. Audio and video editing skills
- Clear understanding of the latest social media trends
NB: This is a position leading upto a longer contract depending on the performance of the individual