As a country eLogistics Project Manager, you will be responsible for the P&L and end to end account management of the largest e-commerce companies and for maximizing both their number of deliveries with eLogistics and profitability of the deals.
In this role you will be part of the international team for Glovo, working closely with our Global Head of eLogistics Partners, GM of SSA, and Global GM of Courier & eLogistics
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Define the vision, launch and lead eLogistics in your country/es.
- Own strategic e-commerce relationships end to end, including PnL tracking and ensure operational excellence in the region
- Understand the current needs of the last-mile market in your country and develop scalable and innovative solutions for e-commerce partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Global eLogistics team in order to develop a better product and a value proposition that will help you achieve sales targets
- Be resilient and persistent to close deals with long sales cycles, focusing on a consultative sales approach
- Be in charge of project management of the onboarding of new clients, including systems integration, contract negotiation, data flow & architecture and financial forecasting of the account.
- Build, maintain and manage the teams in all operational functionas in your country/es, namely warehouse, rider fleet and customer service to enure high scalability and efficiency levels.
- Ensure we keep our Glovo eLogistics promise: To give all e-commerce / online users ultra-predictability and the possibility to choose when, where and how they want to get their products delivered or returned.
- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment in sales and business development teams (tech startup, consulting, FMCG, etc)
- Results-driven attitude, strategic thinking, strong leadership and business acumen
- Sales hunger! You may never take a no for an answer
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication
- Analytical profile with experience in business development, negotiations, pricing and product development
- Joy in building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are comfortable figuring it out on your own and not relying on a playbook
- Comfort in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path
- Ready to get your hands dirty, because you will have to “roll up your sleeves”!
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.