As a strategic sales executive for Ilara Health you will be responsible for creating and maintaining large accounts and identifying and building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders within the healthcare space across Kenya with the purpose of generating strategic growth for the business. You will typically be responsible for fewer accounts that are much larger in size and revenue.
For this role you need to be charismatic, work extremely well with people and have an in-depth understanding of our full product and service portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify sales opportunities and own the sales cycle end to end
Your primary responsibility in this role is to identify specialists and hospitals that would be a good fit for our devices, and owning the sales cycle end to end from lead generation to closing of the deal
- Create Client Strategy
You will be responsible for creating an appropriate sales strategy for each of your strategic clients. Identify what needs the client has and create strategies to meet those needs.
- Report on Strategy and Sales
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive reports on client sales and strategy.
- Answer Client Concerns
You are the client’s first point of contact with the company. As such, you need to be on call to answer client questions and concerns. You must be knowledgeable about everything the company provides so you can accurately answer any questions or concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
- Previous experience selling medical devices
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to understand medical devices and healthcare value chain
- Strong communication skills and highly organized and structured individual
- Familiarity with office applications as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Google sheets.