Role Purpose: We are looking for a brilliant Strategist who can help lead clients with some guidance where needed from a Strategy Director. This role would also be about helping build our overall company culture, capabilities and innovation.
You will be a good fit if your personality resonates with the below characteristics:
- A Game Changer – We want someone who has an idea and brings it to life proactively.
- A World Changer – Someone who wants to take action to make a positive impact in the world.
- Passionate – We want our team members to love what they are doing and be driven to give it their all, not because a boss demands it but because their passion drives them
- Critical Thinker – The curiosity to explore data and ideas, question them, challenge them and identify fresh insights. Always as why. Dig for more and seek out the unexpected.
- An innovator – Innovation is central to what we do, and we are after someone who can continually challenging the media status quo, and deliver stand out work that builds client relationships and receives client & industry recognition.
- Natural Collaborator: be accountable and dependable to your team. Build strong relationships, respect and results with your work family.
- We love people who keep pushing for ever better ideas. Someone who likes to explore new ways of doing things. Who asks “what-if?”. Someone who likes coming up with ideas, and is not afraid of putting them out there.
- An optimist and problem solver – The wonderful people of Dentsu are what make this role so exciting and that desire to problem solve and think outside the box with see you slipping into the team seamlessly.
- We are after a natural people person who can gain the respect of very senior clients, but also inspire junior people and help them feel good about themselves.
- A natural collaborator who can draw different people together, and help them be greater than the sum of their parts, who will thrive on creating an enjoyable, collaborative process.
- Someone who likes coming up with ideas, and is not afraid of putting them out there.
- We are after someone who can cut through, who has the ability to keep things simple and actionable
- We are after someone who has a strong understanding of insight and data, but is also intrigued by the emerging opportunities of the marketing landscape, in media and beyond.
- This person might have held a senior strategic role in a media agency; but might also have held a senior strategic role in a through the line creative agency or client organisation.
- 2-5 years experience within Strategy or allied role with strategy exposure / experience (e.g. Comms Planning)
If you read the above and think that’s you, we would love to hear from you.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Local and Global New Business Pitches Campaign Strategies across full client portfolio for SSA Proactive Pieces – Innovations/Articles/Prototyping Project Management across specialist teams Client Presentations Data Collection + Analysis Award Entries Studying/Training/Teaching
What you’ll get from us:
Dentsu is a challenging and inspiring place to work with many great benefits on offer, including 21 days’ annual holiday, training and your Birthday day off! You will be challenged and have access to teams across the world. As part of a multinational organisation, you will work with an array of the top 100 global companies and there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself. We prioritize mental and physical health and aim to incorporate lifestyle design into our working systems and processes in order to optimize personal productivity and happiness.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintaining high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Method of Application
Send applications to Talent.KE@dentsu.com by COB, 9th July 2021
Indicate on your email title that you are applying for the above-mentioned position.