The Talent Sourcing Associate will support the execution of recruitment projects that will be assigned from time to time.
- He or she will take the signed off job profile together with any pertinent information required to sufficiently understand open vacancies; and make any clarifications or recommendations that will improve their search efforts.
- Using information provided, undertake a candidate search from tools provided, their own personal databases, networks and social media to identify possible suitable candidates that match the profile provided by the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Conduct a preliminary check on the sourced candidates to confirm that they match the job requirements.
- Submit their candidate longlist that will include their CVs and contact information to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Preferably posses an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or a business – related field.
- Have 1 – 2 years’ work experience in the recruitment function or at a staffing agency.
- Must demonstrate strong people skills.
- Must demonstrate well developed communicaion skills.
- Must demonstrate strong influencing ability.
- Must have well developed research and sourcing skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality and be discrete.
The company provides compettive remuneration and benefits and does not discriminate against any type of applicant.