We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in operations that will be responsible for leading a team during a flight or on a specific task and ensure compliance of safety, security and operational performance in line with the Swissport formula, procedure, policies and brand values.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaching and coordinating the team assigned to the task
- Reporting critical issues while performing the assigned task to the Service Delivery Lead on duty.
- Ensuring compliance with all SOPs/LOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience.
- Leading the team to ensure we deliver consistently great customer experiences at every touchpoint.
- Resolving service challenges in a timely manner.
- Maintaining discipline and ensure that staff observe safe working practices as per company policies.
- Completing flight/task reports as per company procedure.
- Maintaining positive customer relationship during the assigned task.
- Actively participating in customer briefings and ensuring that the customer expectations are met.
- Diploma or Higher
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years’ relevant working experience in aviation
- Customer Oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Application letter and CV ONLY clearly indicating position applied for should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501
Police Clearance Certificate with a validity period of 6 months from the Closing date is an added advantage.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: July 20, 2021