The theatre-in-charge shall be responsible in Leading, planning, organizing and controlling all theatre activities in line with Hospital policies.
Professional Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Higher National Diploma in Perioperative Nursing from a recognized institution -KRPON
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing from a recognized institution-KRCHN
- ACLS & BLS qualifications from a relevant professional body shall be an added advantage.
- KCSE C Plain and above.
- Certificate in Leadership Training/Supervisory skills training
- Computer proficient.
- Valid practice license & registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Up to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Customer Focus
- Result Oriented with Good interpersonal & Excellent communication skills
- Team player, Self-motivated & able to lead a diversified team
- Strong and pleasant personality
- Business Acumen & Excellent Leadership qualities
- Dedication to Excellence