- Graduated in tourism, zoology or relevant major, has 3 years’ experience as a Travel Consultant, Guide or relevant experience.
- Rich knowledge with Wildlife, Africa culture and Art, has travel experience in Africa or other Countries.
- Rich experience on outdoor and team building activities or experience with parent-child activity.
- Love natural lifestyle, Cheerful and optimistic, keen to share.
- Strong curiosity and self-motivated. Open and continuous learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good sense of customer service.
- Have good travel product development and wildlife course development capabilities.
- Develop travel products, including out door, team building, honeymoon, Family etc.
- Development of courses and activity for parent-child projects with wild animals and plants.
- Cooperate with the design department to produce the travel products accessories, such like Web itinerary/ video/ picture/ reels/ brochure/ service manual/ wildlife handbook/ T shirt for event etc.
- Assist the social media department to complete the collection of pictures and video materials.
- Part of customer consultation and service supervisor.
Method of Application
Send your CV, Cover Letter, Portfolio and your Social Media Handles to our email: email@example.com
(Set your Email title as Job title + Your name)