We are searching for a Web & Graphics Designer with a knack for creativity as well as a flair for collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver objective based product and marketing campaigns. The Web & Graphics Designer shall work had in hand with the products and marketing teams to drive the departmental objectives and strategies in place whilst assisting with the development of new initiatives in line with the company’s goals and emerging trends in the field of marketing.
- Design, update and manage the company’s web, and commercial platforms
- Designing brands & collateral for internal & external use
- Develop and manage a current Company Brand Book
- Provide real time website technical end user support as and when required by all Smoothtel staff members.
- Increase brand awareness & loyalty
- Improve google search rankings for our products and solutions
- Build a strong SDS brand presence by using our local images.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology or equivalent (Must have attained a Second Class Upper Division)
- Must have attained a minimum grade of B- in KCSE
- Design and Marketing Certifications are an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ proven work experience in a similar marketing position (ICT / Telecommunications industry preferred)
- Competent in coding: PHP, HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, C, C++, Visual basics, Application severs: Open ERP, MySQL, Web logistics, Tomcats & Graphics: Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop & illustration.
Other Skills, Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and solution oriented
- Highly organized person who is able prioritize effectively and multitask in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Must meet all requirements on Chapter 6 of the Kenya constitution i.e. submit, CRB clearance, HELB clearance, certificate of good conduct, EACC Clearance
Method of Application
Applications to be sent via this job post or on email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Updated CV & Work samples) before / by Saturday 10th July, 2021.